Monday 4 May 2015

Birthday Meal...♥





Hey There,

So Tomorrow i will officially be 19... One year left of being a teenager...AHHH!!

Anyway, last night i went out for a meal to a restaurant i wanted to try but it wasn't open on my birthday so we decided to go last night, other than the food being a let down we had a good night...

So before we went to the meal i had to go shopping for something to wear... i was only expecting to be gone an hour... nearly 5 hours later and i was still searching for shoes.


So i went out and brought a new dress from a shop called 'Dotti' (I know it's not a great picture), It's a black, Grey and white dress which is Off the shoulder (like retro dresses) and the skirt poofs out a bit, i actually love it! Then for Jewellery i brought an infinity necklace and earrings from Lovisa i also wore my Michael Kors watch that i got last year for my Birthday. Then while out shopping i was trying to find a perfect pair of high heels ( which is impossible) anyway i settled on a black pair from Cotton On (which are so comfy and didn't give me blisters! (BONUS!!))
Now i didn't get to take many photo's inside the restaurant as it wasn't really the type of place you took photo's but i managed to get this one photo of the drink i had which was a Lemon Drop Cocktail which consisted of Lemon/Lemon Juice and Vodka... it was delicious! The best part of the meal was the crispy prawns! they was amazing!!

So that was my birthday meal! i hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sure i will share with you guys what happens tomorrow when it's officially my birthday!

May the Fourth Be With You!

Just Another Girl xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice meal :) And your outfit is gorgeous! I hope you have an absolutely amazing Birthday, you deserve it! <3

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late, late...(by days) birthday. Hope you had a good time and such a thing is great for a meal. Lovely outfit, plus I find restaurant photos or videos really nice. I'm more place looking, and food creations, lollz.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete