Sunday 7 December 2014

Drug Store Make-Up ♥



Hey There,

Over the past few years all i do is shop for make up in what used to be my local drug store (Superdrug or Boots) so i thought i would share my top 5 favorite drug store Make-up.


First is Barry M nail paint this colour is Burgundy Crush. now you can't go wrong with Barry M nail paints they are all so good! i have so many that i need to re-purchase because they just get used up all the time! Barry M was one of the first brands i ever brought my self and i have never regretted it!


 Gosh felt tip eye liner. Now for me doing my top lashes used to be a pain, i have literally tried out so many different styles of eye liner but i am so glad that i have now found the felt tip eye liner as i feel it is so much easier to control than the Gel eye liner!


This is one of my favorite foundations! The Rimmel wake me up foundation has such a good coverage and suits my skin tone so perfectly (which is quite hard as my skin decides to change so quickly) After going through so many different foundations a friend of mine recommended this one and i thought that i may as well give it a go and now i literally don't go anywhere with out it. The concealer that is the same brand as this is also really good! i would recommend this to any one and everyone!


Sleek Blush are highly pigmented and gives lovely look to your face. i never used to use blush as i always thought it would make me look like a clown or something stupid but after trying out the sleek blush i found that it didn't make me look silly it just gave a flushed feeling to my face which i liked. all three blush's in the pack are highly pigmented and the middle one also has a touch of shimmer. Sleek packaging is also really simple and slim which comes in handy when travelling! This one is called the Sleek Blush By 3 Lace.

Sleek again but this time Eye Shadows. This one is the Sleek I Divine Eye Shadow Au Naturel. Although this is only a Drug Store brand i absolutely love their eye shadows, i would much prefer to keep buying this than to pay way more from a high street brand, This palette is one of my favorites as it has warm tones and light tones so you could do a simple smokey eye or just a plain eye with just one palette, also i think it suites from Autumn Months through to Winter Months as it has different tones in it!


So there are 5 of my top Drug store make-up items, all these pictures came from the Superdrug website.

Hope you all liked the post, Enjoy your day, night or evening where ever in the world you are! but as for now it is a Good Night from me

Just Another Girl xxx

4 comments: