Tuesday 17 March 2015

A Jumble of Things...♥







Hey There,

So lately I've been struggling to think of things to write about that would seem interesting but at the moment i just have so many different things going on in my brain it's hard to find things to write about!



So One thing I've been constantly thinking about is that Urban Decay is coming to a shop near me!! EEEEKKK!.
I currently have the Urban Decay Naked Palette and i love it so much but it took me ages to find it any shops near me (i ended up buying it while i was in Sydney visiting family) so now i can't wait for it to come out in a shop that's only five minutes down the road!! (if you guys know of any Urban Decay make-up items that are amazing let me know because I'm going to have a massive splurge when it comes out!!)

Also another thing that i can't stop thinking about is it's nearly my birthday... when i say nearly my birthday is in May... but that's only 7 weeks away! OMG I'm going to be 19 in 7 weeks... Scary. But to be honest I'm not exactly excited for my birthday (well not that as excited as i was last year). I'm not excited because for the first time ever I'm going to be spending it with no friends around me, for the past god knows how many years I've always had friends around me on my birthday, like on my 16th my mum and dad threw my a massive party and i loved it, on my 17th me and all my friends went to a friends house for a house party and got a bit drunk and last year for my 18th we all went to my local pub and done one too many Jager-Bombs and then i stumbled home and was sick everywhere... (lovely i know) So this year is going to be so strange not having anyone around me other than my mum, dad and sister... (at least i got them right?)

At the moment my dad is working away in China so most the time i am home alone with my sister (as usual) and it is so weird being in the house alone, (it feels like I'm alone because my sister is constantly in her room playing mine craft) although i love being on my own because it gives me a chance to relax write new blog posts and even watch new shows, it's also scary because i have no one to talk to or no one to rely on if anything happened... (i don't even know the emergency number here in Australia...)

One more thing that is happening at the end of this month... My sister is going to her second Karate Tournament, the last one she went to she won Gold Medal in her age group but sadly i didn't get to watch her so I'm excited to see her this time and hopefully she wins another medal!!

So that's just a jumble of things that is going on with me at the moment and once i get my mind in order there will be a normal blog post coming!

Just Another Girl xxx

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes no matter how long you try and come up with something to write about it just never happens. It's just a phase that will pass and you will come up with a whole bunch of ideas to write about :)

    -Kathie K
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. It didn't matter if it seemed jumbled, it was fine reading it. No worries. Plus, hope your creative mind comes back to you. It's always a time of seeing what's next. Take care, and hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. It didn't matter if it seemed jumbled, it was fine reading it. No worries. Plus, hope your creative mind comes back to you. It's always a time of seeing what's next. Take care, and hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I like this idea, It helps channel your thoughts! Cool post,
    Peace from wait what ok xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little posts like this- just a cute lil jumble of things is great ^.^ We all don't know what to write sometimes, it's fine!

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Quite enjoyed writing this post to be honest!

      Thank You :) xx

      Delete
  6. I loved reading this - just a bunch of your thoughts :)
    Cylia<3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete