Sunday 8 March 2015

Awards ♥

Hey There,

So i have been nominated for two awards one is the versatile award which i was nominated by bebeabout and the other award i have been nominated for is the Liebster award again, i was nominated by Imogen Thank you both of you for the nominations!!

Instead of doing two separate posts i thought i would just put both awards into one post.

The Versatile Award.



The Rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you! Once again thank you so much Bebe!!
  • Tell the readers 7 cool facts about yourself
  • Then Nominate 5-15 bloggers for this award!
'Cool' Fact Number 1: I've had my ears pierced twice in the same spot and now in my right ear i have two holes at the back and one at the front... that's more weird than cool, but hey its a fact about me!!

'Cool' Fact Number 2: Not many people know this but i love writing (obviously you guys know this as i have my blog but none of my family or friends even know this exists!!)

'Cool' Fact Number 3: I Can sleep for eternity! i can fall asleep at 11/12pm and not wake up until the afternoon or even sometimes the evening!! (is that just lazy or is there something behind that?!?)

'Cool' Fact Number 4: I don't have 'popular' music choices, i always keep my music to myself as i don't really like the majority of things that are in the charts. so as soon as i hear one of my friends play a song that i like that isn't in the charts i would suddenly perk up and sing along laughing with them.

'Cool' Fact Number 5: when i was in high school my group of friends was the biggest (i think there was 25/30 girls in our group) and we was always the loudest and the naughtiest... (we was always known as the smokers lot because all of us smoked bad habit i know! but don't worry about that now!)

'Cool' Fact Number 6: I love the smell of hospitals... some people are scared of them (i can understand why) but i love them, it's probably because my mum is a nurse and every time i finished college early i would always get the bus to the hospital and meet her and i would sit and talk to patients and it was really cute and fun! some of the story's they told me were amazing!

Last and final 'Cool' Fact (Number 7): I've met Jason Derulo, my friend got meet and greet tickets to see him (1 year prior to his concert) and she was meant to go with her auntie but by the time the concert came around she was nearly 9 months pregnant so she asked me to go and it was actually amazing!!

Now time for the Liebster Award (2) read the previous one here!!



The Rules are:

  • Thank and link the person that nominated you for this award. Once again Thank you imogen you are amazing!
  • Answer the questions that the person who nominated you set.
  • Nominate 11 blogs who deserve this award and link them.
  • Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Notify the people you nominate by commenting in their recent blog posts.
1. What is the reason behind your blogger name?

'Just Another Girl' is my blogger name because really i am just another girl on the Internet writing her own blog! plus it's one way to stay anon!

2. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be and why?

Now this actually depends, because at the moment i would give anything to be back in the UK and be with my friends, but if i was already in the UK with my friends, then i would love to be in New York going shopping and going to the top of  the empire state building just being a real tourist!!

3. What three words would you choose to describe your fashion style?

I answered this question last time and it hasn't changed it's still the three S's Safe, Summer and Short!

4. What is your favourite type of music?

I Don't really have a 'type' of music, if i go through my play list for this month it's got abit of everything in from George Ezra to The Weeknd!!

5. if you knew you couldn't fail at anything today, what would you do?

I would probably go straight for my driving tests id book both my theory and practical in one day and get it done and over with! just because i struggle with tests and always fail!

6. What is your favourite TV programme?

I don't think i can answer this because it changes from week to week because i watch so many TV series, but at the moment my top 5 are Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, NCIS Los Angeles, The Big Bang Theory and Once Upon a Time.

7. What means most to you other than friends and family?

My Grandad's drawings and other bits and pieces he left me and mum before he passed away, i have the last piece of jewellery he brought for my nan on a chain around my neck and i never take it off. i have so many happy thoughts just looking at the items he left me! 

8. Are you an animal lover?

YES! other than cats... I'm allergic (but i still think they are cute! it's a shame really)

9. What season is your favourite?

Same as before i love the summer time because of the sun, BBQ's, alcohol...(wait you can have that anytime of year... never mind!) and i also love sitting in the park with my friends until midnight and not getting cold but on the other hand i love snow! (i just want to be Olaf please!!)


10. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?

What else is there to do on a rainy day other than sit in bed and watch dozens of films with a bowl of ice cream?

11. How long have you been blogging for?

For Around 6 months! that sounds longer than it feels!!

My Questions:

1. What's your favourite Disney character?
2. if you could have one super power what would it be and why?
3. Where's your favourite place to eat out?
4. Your All time favourite Make-up item/brand?
5. What's your favourite shop?
6. If you started reading a book and realised it was your life story would you read until the end?
7. Favourite flavour of Crisps/Chips?
8. What's the best memory you have of growing up?
9. Your favourite pair of shoes?
10. What's your favourite word or phrase/quote?
11. Is the Glass half full or is it half empty?


I nominate for BOTH awards - 


And any one else that would love either of these award! i officially nominate you just leave your link in the comments and i will check it out once you have posted it!

Thank you once again for nominating me for these awards!

See you soon, Just Another Girl xxx
♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I will do the posts soon xx

    ReplyDelete